Students will learn to perform the essential duties required for the care of patients, including but not limited to personal care skills such a vital signs, partial bath, catheter care, etc. While at nursing homes, clinics, rehabilitation centers and at any other medical facility, the Nursing Assistant will be under the supervision of the medical staff and the nurse on duty.
AVA is a Certified Nursing School. With successful completion of the course, students will be prepared for the State Exam, which is administered in the Facilities. American Vocational Academy (AVA) is an in-site testing facility for PROMETRIC.
- Course Total Cost: $755
- Registration Fee + Initial Deposit: $250
- The remaining amount is due through a financing plan detailed below.
- Weekly payments starting from $65
- Bi-weekly payments starting from $130
- Ask for our special financing options, we can build a plan adapted to your needs. Call now at 407.483.7887. Customer support available in English and Spanish.
Subscribe now to get weekly information about our promotions, discounts, courses and more!
- In School Financing with 0% Interest
- Morning, Evening & Saturday classes.
- FREE Uniform (Scrubs)
- FREE Book & Workbook
- Multiple Class Discount
- Classes in English & Spanish
- Job Placement Assistance
- Duration 6-10 weeks
- Skill level All level
- Language English, Spanish
Pruebas de CNA
- Quiz 1.1 CNA Test – Seccion C Locked
- Quiz 1.2 CNA Review 1 Locked