HOME HEALTH AIDE
Home Health Aide
This program is designed to prepare students to become a professional caregiver to those who need services in the comfort of their home. It will include training in personal care, vital signs, patient hygiene, catheter care and most importantly the ability to understand the clients needs.
As a HHA you will have the opportunity to work with private patients of all ages, under the supervision of an agency or company that offers that type of service. The type of work provided includes but it is not limited to healthcare tasks, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks and other related support services essential to the consumer’s health. As an HHA you observe, record and report all changes to a supervisor.
All HHA’s are going to be trained to demonstrate competence in performing the necessary skills and to only perform those skills stipulated on the plan of care. All training is Hands-On. In the state of Florida students are not required a Certification exam, but are required a successful completion of training in a recognized school. We have a special courses for persons needing an update in their certifications.
- Course Total Cost: $755
- Registration Fee + Initial Deposit: $250
- The remaining amount is due through a financing plan detailed below.
- Weekly payments starting from $65
- Bi-weekly payments starting from $130
- Ask for our special financing options, we can build a plan adapted to your needs. Call now at 407.483.7887. Customer support available in English and Spanish.
Subscribe now to get weekly information about our promotions, discounts, courses and more!
- In School Financing with 0% Interest
- Morning, Evening & Saturday classes.
- FREE Uniform (Scrubs)
- FREE Book & Workbook
- Multiple Class Discount
- Classes in English & Spanish
- Job Placement Assistance
- Duration 6-10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Spanish