Students will learn the necessary skills and will receive practical training to perform ECG’s to record the electrical impulses transmitted by a patient’s heart. Students will learn to apply electrodes as appropriate, connect leads from the electrocardiograph machine to specific body areas, and also to interpret basic readings and/or results.
At American Vocational Academy students can prepare themselves to take the EKG Technician certification (CET). American Vocational Academy is an approved testing site for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA). The NHA CET Certification can be used Nationwide and is the most accepted certification by Hospitals and Laboratories in North Central Florida.
- Course Total Cost: $755
- Registration Fee + Initial Deposit: $250
- The remaining amount is due through a financing plan detailed below.
- Weekly payments starting from $65
- Bi-weekly payments starting from $130
- Ask for our special financing options, we can build a plan adapted to your needs. Call now at 407.483.7887. Customer support available in English and Spanish.
Subscribe now to get weekly information about our promotions, discounts, courses and more!
- In School Financing 0% Interest
- Morning, Evening & Saturday classes.
- FREE Uniform (Scrubs)
- FREE Book & Workbook
- Multiple Class Discount
- Classes in English & Spanish
- Job Placement Assistance
- Duration 6-10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Spanish